Travelers, who need a Vietnam visa from Singapore, can apply either at the Vietnam Embassy or apply for a visa on arrival airport. Therefore, the Vietnam visa fees are varied as it depends on the way, a type of visa, visa purpose, processing time…
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Embassy in Singapore.
Here are the contact details of the Vietnam Embassy in Singapore.
Address: 10 Leedon Park, Singapore 267887
Telephone: (+65) 64625938
Working Hours for Consular Affairs:
- Monday– Friday (Except Viet Nam’s and Singapore’s Public Holidays and Weekends).
- Morning: from 09.00 hrs – 12.00 hrs (for Visas)
Importantly, you should contact directly to the Embassy about visa procedures and fees. Overall, you may have to pay for transportation fees to visit the Embassy, mailing fees, expedited service (if any)…
2. Visa on arrival online
Another way is applying for a visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to send off your passport or visit the Embassy. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email.
- Print out and submit the letter on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport.
Click here for more detail about how to apply.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival cost in Singapore?
Here is the sample of the visa on arrival fees (provided by Viet Dream Travel).
Applicants for a visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees.
- Service fee: pays for us to handle your application to the Immigration Department.
- Stamping fee: pays for Immigration officers on arrival airport to get a visa stamp into your passport.
Expedited visa service is available. Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend, on both Vietnam and Singapore public holidays. (click here to see more detail)
In either case, visa on arrival online is the best way to save your time and money. Not only cost cheaper than the Embassy but also processing time for a visa is faster. Furthermore, it’s very easy to complete the online application form. As you simply need a computer, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa fees in Singapore, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Leave a Reply