At this time, there are 2 popular ways to get a Vietnam tourist visa in France. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy or visa on arrival airport. This post was created for:
- French citizens who need a visa or want to spend more than 15 days in this country.
- Foreign residents or travelers who NEED a tourist/holiday visa to Vietnam.
I. Apply at the local Embassy
Here are the contact details of the Vietnam Embassy in France.
Address: 62 Rue Boileau – 75016 Paris
- Monday– Friday: from 09.00 hrs – 17.00 hrs (Except Viet Nam’s and France Public Holidays and Weekends).
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport online
Another way is applying for a visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form online
- Receive a visa approval letter via email
- Submit the letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. Therefore, you have to get a visa stamp before entering Vietnam via borderland or seaport.
How much does a Vietnam tourist visa cost in France?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Here is the sample of the Vietnam tourist visa on arrival fees (provided by Viet Dream Travel).
Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend, both Vietnam and France public holidays. Also, expedited visa service is available.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa in France via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Leave a Reply