If you are doing business or intend to visit Vietnam to seek new business opportunities, being able to simplify the visa application process will save you time and effort. You can apply for a type of visa called Business Visa. In this article, we will provide you with the necessary information about Vietnam Business Visa from Syria, including the visa application process and necessary requirements to complete your visa application process.
List of contents
Requirements when applying for Vietnam Business Visa from Syria
The following are the necessary requirements when applying for Vietnam Business Visa from Syria:
- Original passport with at least 6 months remaining
- Vietnam entry registration form
- Invitation letter from Vietnamese company (if any)
- 2 photos sized 4x6cm
- Visa application fee
How you can get a Vietnam business visa from Syria?
However, hntil now, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Syria or any Vietnam representative office located in this country so you can’t apply for your Vietnam visa from here. Also, please contact the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate, where you decide to apply for a visa, about their requirements and fees.
Vietnam Business visa on arrival
Syria passport holders and foreign applicants can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure application form and make a payment.
- Receive an approval email letter after progressing time
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang city…
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
- Visa on arrival online works only at the Vietnam international airports. If you enter Vietnam via a seaport or borderland, you have to get a visa stamp onto your passport in advance.
How much does Vietnam business visa from Syria cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page at Vietnam visa fees.
The standard processing time is 5-7 working days. And urgent visa service is available.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa from Syria via:
Hotline/WhatsApp/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338