At this time, there are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam business visa in Denmark. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy or visa on arrival airport. This post was created not only for Danish passport holders but also for foreign residents, travelers who need a business/working visa to Vietnam from Denmark.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here are the contact details of the Embassy.
Address: Orby Slottsvag 26, 12571 Alvsjo, Stockholm, Sweden
Tel: +46-08-5562 1095/1077/1071
Fax: +46-08-5562 1080
Visa applicants, who want to apply in person at the Embassy, need to prepare:
- Your original valid passport
- One passport size photo
- Visa fees in cash
- Fill in the visa application on the website of the Embassy.
- Other supporting documents (if any): a copy of visa approval document or provision of visa approval reference number issued by the relevant authority of Viet Nam; invitation letter from sponsor/host etc
Working time: Monday – Friday: 09.00 – 12.00 and 14.00 – 17.00.
Standard processing time: 5 business days (after all required documents are submitted).
The cost for a visa includes visa approval fee, processing and handling fee, postal service, and expedite service (if required). Visa fees vary depending on the type of visa, duration of stay (1 – 3 months or more), and type of service (standard or expedite). Please contact the Consular Office for further information.
- It should be noted, the Vietnam Embassy is CLOSED on both Vietnam and Sweden Public Holidays, weekends.
- The visa cost is non-refundable.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival online
Swedish passport holders and foreign applicants can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form and make a payment.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang city.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
- Visa on arrival online works only at the Vietnam international airports. If you enter to Vietnam via a seaport or borderland, you have to get a visa stamp onto your passport in advance.
How much does it cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days. And expedited visa service is available.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Sweden via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338.