At this time, there are 2 popular ways to get a tourist visa to Vietnam in Sweden. You can choose either to apply at the local Embassy or visa on arrival airport. This post was created for:
- Swedish citizens who want to visit Vietnam for more than 15 days.
- Foreign residents or travelers who NEED a tourist/holiday visa to Vietnam.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here are the contact details of the Embassy.
Address: Orby Slottsvag 26, 12571 Alvsjo, Stockholm, Sweden
Tel: +46-08-5562 1095/1077/1071
Fax: +46-08-5562 1080
Working time: Monday – Friday: 09.00 – 12.00 and 14.00 – 17.00. The Vietnam Embassy is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and during Viet Nam and Sweden holidays.
I. Visa applicants, who want to apply in person at the Embassy, need to prepare:
- Your original valid passport
- One passport size photo
- Visa fees in cash
Standard processing time: 5 business days (after all required documents are submitted).
The cost for a visa includes visa approval fee, processing and handling fee, postal service, and expedite service (if required). Visa fees vary depending on the type of visa, duration of stay and type of service (standard or expedite). Please contact the Consular Office for further information.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport online
Another way to get a Vietnam tourist visa is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Tourist visa to Vietnam from Sweden via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338