Traveling for business reasons is very common these days. International partnerships are just as common, which is why the need for a business visa has increased these past few years. Luckily, there are countries such as Vietnam that make the process very simple. Until recently you had to go to the Vietnam consulate and apply for a visa, now you can do all that from home or the office with our services at home.
At this time, there are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam business visa Qatar. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy or visa on arrival (VOA).
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
There is currently the 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Qatar. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Below is the contact information for the office.
Address: Villa No. 8 (Near Saha 109 street), West Bay Lagoon, Doha, Qatar
Tel: (+974) 4412 8480; Consular section: (+974) 4412 8993
Fax: (+974) 4412 8370
Working time Monday – Friday: 09.00 am – 17.00 pm
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Qatar public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday are usually taken instead.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival online
Qatari passport holders and foreign applicants can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure application form and make a payment.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang city.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
- Visa on arrival online works only at the Vietnam international airports. If you enter Vietnam via a seaport or borderland, you have to get a visa stamp onto your passport in advance.
How much does it cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days and urgent visa service is available. Also, the visa extension or renewal service can help you when you need to spend more time in this country.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Qatar via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Leave a Reply