Laotian citizens and foreign travelers, who need a business visa to Vietnam, can apply at the Embassy/Consulate in Laos or apply for a visa online. Besides a valid visa, travelers have to check about your passport validity (must be valid over 6 months beyond arrival time) and have 02 blank pages.
1. Apply at the local Embassy/Consulate.
Here is the address of the Vietnam Embassy and Consulates in Laos:
- Embassy of Vietnam in Vientiane: No 85, 23 Singha Road, Ban Phonxay, Saysettha District.
- Consulate General of Vietnam in Pakse: No 31 Phabat, Paksé, Champasak
- Consulate General of Vietnam in Savannakhet: Santyphap road, group 38, Phonxavangtay village, KaysonePhomvihan city.
- Vietnamese Consulate General in Luangprabang: No. 15/II, Watthat Village, Phothixalat Road, Luangprabang Town, Luangprabang Province.
- From 7:30 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:30, Monday through Friday.
- All the Vietnam Embassies/ Consulates are closed on the weekend, Lao and Vietnam Public holidays.
Furthermore, please contact directly to the Embassy/Consulate for the business visa procedure and fee.
2. Visa on arrival online
Foreign residents and Laotian citizens, who going to Vietnam from Laos by air, can apply for a visa on arrival which allows you to obtain a visa stamp into your passport when you arrive. It’s very simple as applicants just need to complete only 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Receive confirmation and get your pre-approval letter after processing time.
- Get your visa stamp upon arrival airport.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
How much does it cost to apply for the business visa from Laos:
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees to obtain the business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee: pay for us to submit and collect your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pay for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result from 4 – 8 hours.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 30 – 45 minutes.
During the weekend, Laos and Vietnam Public Holiday, your business visa application won’t be solved, if you need a visa to Vietnam at this time, please select and apply for the tourist visa. (click here to see more detail). Furthermore, the business visa can be extended/renewed if you want to spend more time in the country.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about business visa to Vietnam from Laos via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338