Laotian citizens and foreign travelers, who need a business visa to Vietnam, can apply at the Embassy/Consulate in Laos or apply for a visa online. Besides a valid visa, travelers have to check about your passport validity (must be valid over 6 months beyond arrival time) and have 02 blank pages.
1. Apply at the local Embassy/Consulate.
Here is the address of the Vietnam Embassy and Consulates in Laos:
- Embassy of Vietnam in Vientiane: No 85, 23 Singha Road, Ban Phonxay, Saysettha District.
- Consulate General of Vietnam in Pakse: No 31 Phabat, Paksé, Champasak
- Consulate General of Vietnam in Savannakhet: Santyphap road, group 38, Phonxavangtay village, KaysonePhomvihan city.
- Vietnamese Consulate General in Luangprabang: No. 15/II, Watthat Village, Phothixalat Road, Luangprabang Town, Luangprabang Province.
- From 7:30 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:30, Monday through Friday.
- All the Vietnam Embassies/ Consulates are closed on the weekend, Lao and Vietnam Public holidays.
Furthermore, please contact directly to the Embassy/Consulate for the business visa procedure and fee.
2. Visa on arrival online
Foreign residents and Laotian citizens, who going to Vietnam from Laos by air, can apply for a visa on arrival which allows you to obtain a visa stamp into your passport when you arrive. It’s very simple as applicants just need to complete only 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Receive confirmation and get your pre-approval letter after processing time.
- Get your visa stamp upon arrival airport.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
How much does it cost to apply for the business visa from Laos:
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees to obtain the business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee: pay for us to submit and collect your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pay for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fee is regulated by the Government and the visa on arrival fee is published on our page. The standard processing time is 3 working days. Expedited service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result from 4 – 8 hours.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 30 – 45 minutes.
During the weekend, Laos and Vietnam Public Holiday, your business visa application won’t be solved, if you need a visa to Vietnam at this time, please select and apply for the tourist visa. (click here to see more detail). Furthermore, the business visa can be extended/renewed if you want to spend more time in the country.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about business visa to Vietnam from Laos via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Leave a Reply