At this time, there are 2 popular ways to get a Vietnam tourist visa in Italy. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy or visa on arrival airport. This post was created for:
- Italian citizens who want to visit Vietnam for more than 15 days.
- Foreign residents or travelers who NEED a tourist/holiday visa to Vietnam.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here are the contact details of the Vietnam Embassy in Italy.
Address: 156 Via di Bravetta – 00164 Roma – Italia
Tel: +39-06-6160726 / 66162504
Working time: Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 17.00 pm (except Vietnamese and Italy national holidays).
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport online
Another way to get a Vietnam tourist visa is applying for visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form online
- Receive a visa approval letter via email
- Get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
How much does a Vietnam tourist visa cost in Italy?
If you apply for a visa at the Vietnam Embassy, please contact directly to the Embassy for more details about visa procedures and fees.
Travelers who apply for a tourist visa online need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa in Italy via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338