Currently, there are 02 ways to apply for a Vietnam visa from Italy. You can apply either at the Vietnam Embassy or apply online for a visa on arrival. Therefore, the Vietnam visa fees for Italian citizens are varied as it depends on the way, a type of visa, visa purpose, processing time…
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
Here are the contact details of the Vietnam Embassy in Italy.
Address: 156 Via di Bravetta – 00164 Roma – Italia
Tel: +39-06-6160726 / 66162504
Please contact directly to the Embassy for the visa procedures and fees. In summary, you may have to pay extra money for visa approval arrangement fees, processing fees, shipping, handling and expedite services.
2. Visa on arrival online
Another way to get a Vietnam visa is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to send off your passport or visit the Embassy. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email.
- Print out the letter and submit it on arrival airport in Vietnam to get the visa sticker into your passport.
Click here for more detail about how to apply.
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival cost for Italian citizens?
Applicants for a visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees.
- Service fee: pays for us to handle your application to the Immigration Department.
- Stamping fee: pays for Immigration officers on arrival airport to get a visa stamp into your passport.
In either case, applying online for a Vietnam visa on arrival airport is the best way to save your time and money. Not only cost cheaper than applying for a visa at the Embassy but also processing time for a visa is faster. Furthermore, it’s very easy to complete the application form online. As you simply need a computer, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa fee Italian passport holders, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338