At this time, there are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam business visa in Italy. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy or visa on arrival online. This post was created not only for Italian passport holders but also for foreign residents, travelers who need a business/working visa to Vietnam from Italy.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here are the contact details of the Vietnam Embassy in Italy.
Address: 156 Via di Bravetta – 00164 Roma – Italia
Tel: +39-06-6160726 / 66162504
Please contact directly to the Embassy for the visa fees and procedures. Besides the visa fees, applicants may need to pay other current fees (such as visa approval arrangement fee, processing fee, shipping, handling, and expedite services).
- It should be noted, the Vietnam Embassy is CLOSED on both Vietnam and Italy Public Holidays, weekends.
- The visa cost is non-refundable.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival online
Italian passport holders and foreign applicants can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang city.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
- Visa on arrival online works only at the Vietnam international airports. If you enter Vietnam via a seaport or borderland, you have to get a visa stamp onto your passport in advance.
How much does it cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days. And expedited visa service is available.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Italy via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338