Israeli citizens need a visa in order to enter Vietnam for any purpose. Besides a valid visa, travelers need to acknowledge some other things such as:
- Your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Travelers need to to show the onward ticket when coming to Vietnam on the visa exemption.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport can be exempted or have to pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
- Travelers who arrive at Phu Quoc directly from a third country, or from airports in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, can stay on this island without a visa for up to 30 days.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
How to get a visa?
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
There is currently the 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Israel. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Below is the contact information for the office.
Address: 4th floor, Beit Asia, 4 Weizman, Tel Aviv, Israel
Tel: (972) 36966304 or (972) 36966311
Fax: (972) 36966243
Working time Monday – Friday: 09.00 am – 17.00 pm
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Israel public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday are usually taken instead.
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival
The easiest way to get a Vietnam visa form Israel to apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill out the secure application form.
- Receive visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…). That’s all.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Israeli citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338