Traveling for business reasons is very common these days. International partnerships are just as common, which is why the need for a business visa has increased these past few years. Luckily, there are countries such as Vietnam that make the process very simple. Until recently you had to go to the Vietnam consulate and apply for a visa, now you can do all that from home or the office with our services at home.
At this time, there are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam business visa in Hungary. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy or visa on arrival online.
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy in Budapest
Address: 1146 Budapest, XIV.Kerület Thököly u.41
Tel: (+361) 342-5583 or 342-9922 or 343-0963
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
From Monday to Friday
8:00am – 17:00pm
Please contact directly to the Embassy for the visa fees and procedures. Besides the visa fees, applicant may need to pay other current fees (such as visa approval arrangement fee, processing fee, shipping, handling and expedite services).
- The Vietnam Embassy is CLOSED on both Vietnam and Hungary Public Holidays, weekends.
- The visa cost is non-refundable.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival online
Hungary passport holders and foreign applicants can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Receive a pre-arranged visa letter via email
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang city.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
- Visa on arrival online works only at the Vietnam international airports. If you enter to Vietnam via a seaport or borderland, you have to get a visa stamp onto your passport in advance.
How much does it cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days. And expedited visa service is available.
(Click here for more detail).
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Hungary via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338