Vietnam is a colorful and fascinating country with beautiful beaches, vibrant cities and amazing natural landscapes. Therefore, it is no surprise that many people from all over the world want to come here to experience and explore. Among them, the Romanian passport holders are no exception. However, to be able to enter Vietnam, they need a valid visa and instead of coming to Vietnam Embassy in Bucharest, applicants can apply for a visa on arrival (VOA).
Vietnam Visa on arrival airport for Romania Citizens
Romanian citizens and foreign travelers, who need a visa to Vietnam from Romania, can apply for a visa online then submit the result and get a visa stamp upon arrival airport in Vietnam. It’s called visa on arrival (VOA). This is the fastest and cheapest way to get a Vietnam visa.
In order to get a visa on arrival, applicants need to follow 3 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the visa application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter or Vietnam E-visa via email after processing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it at “Landing visa office” after arriving at a Vietnam checkpoint (airport/borderland/seaport) to get a full stamp into your passport.
How to get a visa on arrival checkpoint?
After submitting the online application, the visa applicant will receive a visa approval letter via email. When entering Vietnam, visa applicants must present the following documents to the on-site visa counter staff at Vietnam checkpoint:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Visa approval letter or Vietnam Evisa
- ID photo 4x6cm (taken within 6 months) and visa stamping fee (incase you apply for the visa approval letter)
Customs officers check documents and information of an applicant. If the application is valid, the customs officer will put a visa stamp on the passport. Then you will receive back the passport with visa stamps and proceed with entry procedures.
Visa application processing time at Vietnam checkpoint is usually 15 – 30 minutes. However, in cases where the application is incomplete, the application review time may be longer.
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival for Romanian passport holders cost?
There are 02 types of fees you have to pay:
- Service fee: pays for visa company to handle your visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pays to Immigration Officers on arrival checkpoint to get visa stamp into your passport. It should be noted, applicants for Vietnam E-visa do not require to pay for stamping fee.
Here is the sample of the visa on arrival airport fee, and after checking, you can click down here to
The standard visa processing time is 5 working days and visa urgent service is available incase you need a visa in 1 – 2 days.
Importantly, the visa on arrival WORK on the weekends and public holidays in both countries.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa on arrival for Romanian passport holders, please contact us via:
Hotline/WhatsApp/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338