At this time, there are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam business visa in New Zealand. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy or visa on arrival online. This post was created for New Zealand passport holders or foreign residents, travelers who need a business/working visa to Vietnam from New Zealand.
1. Apply at the local Embassy
Here is the contact details of the Vietnam Embassy in New Zealand
Address: Level 21 Grand Plimmer Tower, 2-6 Gilmer Terrace, Wellington 6011
Tel: (64-4) 473 5912
Working hour: 9.00 – 12.00; 14.00 –17.00; Monday – Friday.
Before going to the Office, you need to prepare:
- The details of your business partner/sponsor in Vietnam.
- A copy of the Vietnamese Immigration’s Approval Letter from your Vietnamese sponsor/business partner.
- Passport-size photo affixed.
- A valid and original passport;
- Visa fee in cash: Please contact the Embassy for details.
Please contact directly to the Embassy for the visa fees. Besides the visa fees, applicant may need to pay other current fees (such as visa approval arrangement fee, processing fee, shipping, handling and expedite services).
The standard processing time for a Vietnam business visa is 5 working days. Expedited processing will take 02 business days after the Embassy receives the application (additional fee required).
- It should be noted, the Vietnam Embassy is CLOSED on both Vietnam and New Zealand Public Holidays, weekends.
- The visa cost is non-refundable.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival online
New Zealand passport holders and foreign applicants can apply for a visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Receive a pre-arranged visa letter via email
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang city.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
- Visa on arrival online works only at the Vietnam international airports. If you enter to Vietnam via a seaport or borderland, you have to get a visa stamp onto your passport in advance.
How much does it cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days. And expedited visa service is available. (Click here for more detail).
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa for New Zealand citizens via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply