Moroccan citizens have required a visa to enter Vietnam for any purpose. Besides a Vietnam visa, here are some other things that travelers need to acknowledge.
- Your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Travelers need to to show the onward ticket when coming to Vietnam on the visa exemption.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport can be exempted or have to pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
- Travelers who arrive at Phu Quoc directly from a third country, or from airports in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, can stay in this island without a visa for up to 30 days.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
How to get a Vietnam visa?
Moroccan citizens can apply for a visa in two ways. The first is applying through the Vietnam Embassy and the second is getting a visa on arrival (VOA).
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
Address : No 27, rue Mezzouda, Souissi, Rabat, Marocco
Telephone : 00 212 537 65 92 56
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, Morning: 8:00 – 11:30 & Afternoon: 14:00 – 16:30, (Friday and Sunday are off days according to local customs).
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival
The easiest way to get a Vietnam visa for Moroccan citizens is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill out the secure application form
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…). That’s all.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Moroccan citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply