Moroccan citizens have required a visa to enter Vietnam for any purpose. Besides a Vietnam visa, here are some other things that travelers need to acknowledge.
- Your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Travelers need to to show the onward ticket when coming to Vietnam on the visa exemption.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport can be exempted or have to pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
- Travelers who arrive at Phu Quoc directly from a third country, or from airports in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, can stay in this island without a visa for up to 30 days.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
How to get a Vietnam visa?
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
Address : No 27, rue Mezzouda, Souissi, Rabat, Marocco
Telephone : 00 212 537 65 92 56
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, Morning: 8:00 – 11:30 & Afternoon: 14:00 – 16:30, (Friday and Sunday are off days according to local customs).
It should be noted that the Embassy closes on Saturdays, Sundays, both Vietnam and Morocco public holidays.
Moroccan visitors need to present the following documents to receive Vietnam tourist visa:
Original passport with a validity of at least 6 months and at least 2 blank pages (such as the scanned copy sent to apply for an entry approval letter).
– 02 recently taken 4x6cm passport photos.
– Visa letter approving entry for Moroccans. (Submit A4 prints from the original).
– Form NA1 completed and signed.
– Visa stamping fee
Note: Currently, Vietnam has removed most of the barriers on Covid-19 when entering, but visitors must strictly comply with medical requirements when entering at Vietnam’s airports and border gates.
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival
The easiest way to get a Vietnam visa for Moroccan citizens is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill out the secure application form
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…). That’s all.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Moroccan citizens, please contact us via:
Office number: (+84) 028 3838 8322
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo: (+84) 918 709 338