Applying for an entry visa is one of the important and necessary steps to travel or work in Vietnam. For Sudanese, applying for a visa to enter Vietnam airport may encounter many difficulties because currently, there is no Vietnamese representative office based in this country. However, with the right information and instructions, visa on arrival (VOA) for Sudanese citizens will become easier than ever. In this article, we will learn about the necessary regulations and procedures when applying for a visa to enter Vietnam airport for not only Sudanese but also other people who may need a visa to Vietnam.
List of contents
Type of visa and length of stay for Sudanese citizens
Vietnam entry visas for Sudanese citizens are currently divided into four common types, including tourist visas, business visas, working visas, investment visas, and dependent visas. Each type of visa has its own purpose and conditions of use, suitable to the needs of Sudanese coming to Vietnam. The maximum validity period of a visa on arrival (VOA) is 90 days. And there are 2 ways to apply for an entry visa on arrival: E-visa and visa approval letter (VAL).
How to get Vietnam Visa on arrival for Sudanese Citizens?
In order to get a visa on arrival airport, applicants need to follow 3 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the visa application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter or Vietnam E-visa via email after processing time.
- Print out and submit the letter at “Landing visa office” after arriving at Vietnam International airport (Ha Noi/Ho Chi Minh/Da Nang/Nha Trang/Phu Quoc/Hue…) to get a visa stamp into your passport. That’s all.
Visa on arrival airport procedure for Sudanese
After submit for a Vietnam visa and get a result, visitors need to prepare some important information and documents before arrival. Below are the specific steps and information you need to know to obtain for a visa at the airport in Vietnam.
1, Type of visa to enter Vietnam
First of all, visitors need to determine the type of visa they need to enter Vietnam. There are different types of visas such as tourist visas, business visas, family visas, and business visas. Each type of visa has different requirements and visa application procedures.
– For tourist/visit visas, visitors need to prepare to present round-trip air tickets, hotel reservations, travel itinerary, contact addresses of relatives in Vietnam (if any), and proof of travel finance…
– For business visa: you need to provide information of the company/sponsor business in Vietnam.
2, Necessary information:
Visitors need to prepare necessary documents such as a passport valid for at least 6 months from the expected date of departure from Vietnam, portrait photo, and visa application form – NA1 form (if any), cash to pay the visa fee at airport.
3, Visa application procedures at the airport:
When arriving at the international airport in Vietnam, visitors need to go to the “visa office counter” to submit visa application form and fill in all required information. After that, visitors will have to wait for a certain period of time for the officer review your visa details. Once completed, visitors need to pay a visa application fee (it does not require for applicant with Evisa).
After submitting the visa application and paying the fee, visitors will wait a certain amount of time for the application to be processed. Normally, this process does not take too much time and visitors will receive their visa-stamped passports back from the border gate staff. Don’t forget to check again about the stamp before leaving the airport.
How much does Vietnam visa on arrival for Sudanese citizens cost?
There are 02 types of fees you have to pay:
- Service fee: pays for visa agent to handle your visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: regulated by Vietnam Ministry of Finance, you need to pay on arrival airport to get visa stamp into your passport. It should be noted, Evisa applicants do not need to pay for this fee. Also, it cost 25USD for single entry or 50USD for multiple entries visa which valid for less than 90 days.
The standard visa processing time is 3 – 5 working days and visa expedited service is available when you need a visa for urgent.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa on arrival for Sudanese citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/WhatsApp/Viber/Zalo (+84)918 709 338