French citizens do not need a visa to Vietnam for 15 days. It is required a gap of 30 days between two free-visa. So French passport holders may need to apply for a visa to Vietnam. Currently, there are 02 ways to apply for a Vietnam visa from France. You can apply either at the Vietnam Embassy or apply for a visa on arrival airport. Therefore, the Vietnam visa fees are varied as it depends on the way, a type of visa, visa purpose, processing time….
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Embassy in France.
Address: 62 Rue Boileau – 75016 Paris
- Monday– Friday: from 09.00 hrs – 17.00 hrs (Except Viet Nam’s and France Public Holidays and Weekends).
Importantly, you have to contact directly to the Embassy about visa procedures and fees. Overall, you may have to pay for transportation fees to visit the Embassy, mailing fees, expedited service (if any)…
2. Visa on arrival online
Another way is applying for a visa on arrival airport. In this way, you don’t need to send off your passport or visit the Embassy. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply for a visa online by filling secure application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email.
- Print out and submit the letter on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport.
Click here for more detail about how to apply.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival cost for French citizens?
Applicants for a visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees.
- Service fee: pays for us to handle your application to the Immigration Department.
- Stamping fee: pays for Immigration officers on arrival airport to get a visa stamp into your passport.
The standard processing time is 03 working days and expedited visa service is available. Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend, on both Vietnam and France public holidays. (click here to see more detail)
In either case, visa on arrival online is the best way to save your time and money. Not only cost cheaper than the Embassy but also processing time for a visa is faster. Furthermore, it’s very easy to complete the online application form. As you simply need a computer, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa fees for French citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338