If you are an Italy Passport Holder or a Foreign Passport Holder currently present in Italy, you plan to visit Vietnam from Italy, a visa to Vietnam must be prepared. This guide is for more information to have a Vietnam Visa in Italy, It should be noted that:
- Your passport HAVE TO be valid over 6 months beyond the arrival time with at least 2 blank pages for visa and entry stamps.
- Italian travelers may be required to show the onward ticket, accommodation reservations when coming to Vietnam on the tourist visa or Vietnam E-visa.
Vietnam visa requirements for Italian and some other things to prepare
There are 03 popular ways for Italy passport holders apply and obtain a Vietnam visa and here are some extra things you should prepare or concern when select your own way.
Visa approval letter:
- Print out the visa approval letter (VAL) to check in and show it on arrival airport to obtain visa stamp into your passport.
- Prepare 02 passport-photos with 4×6 cm size; white background, no glass, bare head, looking straight.
- Should complete NA1 in advance to save your time checking in procedure upon arrival airport/borderland in Vietnam.
- Cash for stamping fee: USD25 for single entry, USD50 for 1 – 3 months multiple entries.
- Pay attention about application time. The standard processing time: 5 – 7 working days, except the weekends and Vietnam Public Holidays. Urgent visa service is available when you work through visa agent.
- Make sure there is no mistake about entry point, passport details, arrival time… when you complete Vietnam E-visa application form by yourself as it can not be changed after you successfully submit.
Apply for a visa at Vietnam Embassy
Each of the Vietnam Embassy abroad has their own visa service and requirements.
If you wish to apply for a Vietnam visa at these offices, please contact:
Embassy of Vietnam in Roma
Address: 156 Via di Bravetta – 00164 Roma – Italia
Tel: +39-06-6160726 / 66162504
Working Hours: Monday– Friday: from 09.00 hrs – 17.00 hrs (Except Viet Nam’s and Italy Public Holidays and Weekends).
It’s important to note that Vietnam visa requirements for Italian, so it’s advised to check with the Embassy of Vietnam or a reliable visa service provider for the most up-to-date information before making travel arrangements.