- American passport holders who want to visit Vietnam.
- Foreign residents or travelers who NEED a tourist/holiday visa to Vietnam.
I. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
Here is the address of the Vietnam Embassies and Consulates in America
1 .Vietnam Embassy in Washington
Address: 1233 20th Street, NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20036.
Tel: (202) 861-0737 – Fax: (202) 861-0917.
2. Vietnam Consulate in Houston
Address: 5251 Westheimer Road, Houston, Texas 77056, USA, Suite 1100.
Tel: (1) 713-850-1233 / Fax: (1) 713-871-0312
3. Vietnam Embassy in New York
Address: 866 U.N. Plaza, Suite 428, New York, NY 10017, New York.
Tel: 1-212-644-0594 or 1-212-644-2535
4. Vietnam Consulate in San Francisco
Address: 1700 California St, Suite 580 San Francisco, CA 94109.
Tel: (+415) 9221707 or (+415) 9221577
It should be noted, the Vietnam Embassies and Consulates are closed on Saturday, Sunday, both Vietnam and America public holidays. Importantly, you should contact directly to the Embassies/Consulates about visa procedures and fees.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport online
Another way is applying for a visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form online
- Be received the visa approval letter within 3 working days.
- Submit and get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does a Vietnam tourist visa cost in America?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result from 4 – 8 working hours.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 30 – 45 minutes of working.
And if you want to spend more time exploring this lovely country, the visa extension or renewal service is available for you.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa in America via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338