Laotian citizens and foreign travelers, who NEED a visa to Vietnam from Vientiane, can apply at the local Embassy or apply for a visa on arrival online. Besides a valid visa, travelers have to check about your passport validity. It must be valid over 6 months beyond arrival time.
1. Apply at the local Embassy
Here is the address of the Vietnam Embassy in Vientiane.
Address: No 85, 23 Singha Road, Ban Phonxay, Saysettha District, Vientiane Capital
Tel: + 856 21451990
Fax: +856 21 413379
Website : https://vnembassy-vientiane.mofa.gov.vn
- From 7:30 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:30, Monday through Friday.
- The Vietnam Embassy is closed to the public on both Vietnamese and Laos holidays.
Please contact directly to the Embassy for visa procedure and fee.
2. Visa on arrival
Another way for foreign travelers and Laotian, who DO NOT want to handle visa procedures at the Vietnam Embassy, is applying Visa on arrival online. In short, you just need to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Be received the visa approval letter within 3 working days.
- Print out the letter and submit it on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport. That it is!
Click here for more detail about how to apply.
3. How much does it cost?
Here is the sample of visa on arrival fee for applicants in Vientiane:
If you have any questions about how to get a Vietnam visa in Vientiane, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338