The procedure to apply for a Vietnam tourist visa is not too complicated. However, if you are subjective, you will definitely be regretfully refused a visa. In this post Vietdream Team will guide you to get a visa to enter Vietnam easily and share with you valuable information about the process.
How you can get a Vietnam tourist visa?
Until now, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Antarctica or any Vietnam representative office located in this country so you can’t apply for your Vietnam visa from these offices. Also, please contact the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate, where you decide to apply for a visa, about their requirements and fees or use visa on arrival with our services at home.
Vietnam Visa on arrival airport
Vietnam visa on arrival airport is the best option for applicants from this country. You can choose to apply for a visa valid for 1 or 3 months, for tourist or business purposes. There are only 03 simple steps that need to complete as below:
- Fill out the secure application form.
- Receive an approval visa letter via email after the progressing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. A Visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
Antarctican documents to present upon entry
- Valid original passport.
- NA1 application form
- Travel insurance (optional, recommended).
- 1 picture 4×6 cm
- Photocopy of the first and last sheets of your passport.
- Round-trip airfare or to a third country.
- Hotel reservations
- In some cases, additional documents may be required (such as previous quarantine documents, etc.).
- Customs officers have the right to refuse entry to foreigners if they detect signs of unsafety or danger to Vietnam’s national security.
How much does it cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam tourist visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
For more information about Vietnam visa fees, please click on this link: https://visaonline-vn.com/visa-on-arrival-airport-fees
It takes around 03 working days to make a visa and emergency visa service is available for travelers who need a visa on at the last minutes, on weekends or public holidays in both countries.
After all, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about Vietnam tourist visa for Antarctica citizens via: