Currently, there are 02 ways to apply for a Vietnam visa from Sweden. You can apply either at the Vietnam Embassy or apply online for a visa on arrival. Therefore, the Vietnam visa cost is various. it depends on the way, a type of visa, visa purpose, duration of stay and type of service…Let take a look at this post for more detail.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here are the contact details of the Vietnam Embassy in Sweden.
Address: Orby Slottsvag 26, 12571 Alvsjo, Stockholm, Sweden
Tel: +46-08-5562 1095/1077/1071
Fax: +46-08-5562 1080
Please contact directly to the Embassy for the visa procedures and fees. In summary, you may have to pay extra money for visa approval arrangement fee, processing fees, expedite services (if any) and spend time to wait for shipping, handling services.
- The Vietnam Embassy is closed on the weekends, both Vietnam and Sweden Public Holidays.
- The visa fees are non-refundable.
2. Visa on arrival online
Another way to get a Vietnam visa is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to send off your passport or visit the Embassy. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in secure application form.
- Receive a pre-arranged visa letter via email.
- Print out the letter and submit it on arrival airport in Vietnam to get the visa sticker into your passport.
Click here for more detail about how to apply.
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival cost for Swedish citizens?
Here is the sample of Vietnam visa on arrival fees.
Applicants for a visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees.
- Service fee: pays for us to handle your application to the Immigration Department.
- Stamping fee: pays for Immigration officers on arrival airport to get a visa stamp into your passport.
Expedited visa service is available. Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend, on both Vietnam and Sweden public holidays.
In either case, applying online for a Vietnam visa on arrival airport is the best way to save your time and money. Not only cost cheaper than applying for a visa at the Embassy but also processing time for a visa is faster. Furthermore, it’s very easy to complete the application form online. As you simply need a computer, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa cost in Sweden, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Leave a Reply