South Africa passport holders NEED a valid visa to Vietnam for tourist, business, or other purposes. Luckily, there is the Vietnam Consulate in South Africa where you can apply for a visa and get a full stamp before traveling to Vietnam. But do you know Vietnam visa can be obtained online? Let’s take a look at this page.
1. Apply for a visa at the Vietnam Consulate
Here are the contact details of Vietnamese Consulate in Pretoria:
Address: 87 Brooks St., Brooklyn, Pretoria, South Africa.
Telephone: +27 (0)12 362 8119
Fax: +27 (0) 12 342 8441
This way is suitable for only anyone who lives near the Consulate.
Submission and collection time: 8:00 Am – 12:00 Pm.
Visa processing time is 3 – 5 working days after you have submitted all requirements.
It should be noted, the Embassy DOES NOT WORK on the Vietnam and South Africa Public Holidays.
2. Visa on arrival.
Another way to get a Vietnam, for South Africa passport holders and foreign travelers in this country, is applying for a visa online. This visa procedure is very simple as you don’t need to visit the Consulate or send off your passport to the Office. You just need to complete 3 steps as below:
- Fill in the secure application form online and make a payment.
- Receive confirmation and get your visa approval letter in 3 working days or less.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport.
This is an economical and simple way as you need only a smartphone, tablet, PC…to complete the visa application form online.
- South African citizens need to make sure that your passport has at least 6-month-validity and 2 pages left from the travel date.
- Visa on arrival is required visitors coming by air.
- The visa approval letter is accepted at all international airports in Vietnam.
- Visa on arrival works on the weekend and Vietnam or South Africa public holidays by the Urgent or Emergency service which takes only 30 minutes – 4 hours for you to get the result.
How much does a Vietnam visa cost for South African?
If you apply for a visa at the Vietnamese Consulate, please contact them for their service fee. And here is a sample visa service fee and stamp fee (provide by Vietdream travel).
After all, let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam visa via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply