Beninese citizens need a visa in order to enter Vietnam for all purposes. Besides a valid visa, here are some other things that travelers should acknowledge.
- Your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Travelers need to to show the onward ticket when coming to Vietnam on the visa exemption.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport can be exempted or have to pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
- Travelers who arrive at Phu Quoc directly from a third country, or from airports in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, can stay in this island without a visa for up to 30 days.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
How to get a visa?
We regret to inform that there is no Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in Benin currently. Please contact directly with Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in other countries during business hours to get visa.
To apply for a Vietnam Visa, you must prepare the necessary documents:
- A visa application form filled in with your information, printed, and attached with your photo and your markings.
- Your original passport
- Invitation letter from Vietnam (in case you want to apply for a business visa)
- Other necessary documents at the request of the Embassy.
You should contact the Embassy directly to ask for more detailed information to have the best preparation, to avoid having to come back many times.
Embassy of Vietnam in Countries Close to Benin: Nigeria & Algeria.
Vietnam Visa on arrival
The easiest way to get a Vietnam visa is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill out the secure application form.
- Receive a visa letter approval via email after handling time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…). That’s all.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Beninese citizens, please contact us via: