Cape Verdean citizens need a visa in order to enter Vietnam for any purpose. Besides a valid visa, travelers have to acknowledge some other things as below,
To be allowed to enter Vietnam, in addition to Visa, you need to meet 02 subject to the following conditions:
- Cape Verde passport is valid for 6 months (at least) from the date you enter Vietnam
- Cape Verde passports have a minimum of 02 blank pages.
How to get a visa?
We regret to inform that there is no Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in Cape Verde currently. Please contact directly with Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in other countries during business hours to get visa.
To apply for a Vietnam Visa, you must prepare the necessary documents:
- A visa application form filled in with your information, printed, and attached with your photo and your markings.
- Your original passport
- Invitation letter from Vietnam (in case you want to apply for a business visa)
- Other necessary documents at the request of the Embassy.
You should contact the Embassy directly to ask for more detailed information to have the best preparation, to avoid having to come back many times.
Vietnam Visa on arrival
If you arrive in Cape Verdean and enter at Vietnam International Airport, the most convenient way to get Vietnam visa is to get visa on arrival (you can get visa right at the airport)
In this way, you just need to contact us, provide us with your correct information and our visa consultants will assist you with your application at the Vietnam Immigration Department. . Visa approval letter will be sent to your email, you will be stamped visa upon arrival at Vietnam airport.
The easiest way to get a Vietnam visa is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill out the secure application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…). That’s all
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Cape Verdean citizens, please contact us via: