Vietnam is a country that attracting many tourists from the Europe to come for work, travel and business from Europe especially Croatia citizens. But the visa is a barrier as its the first requirement for Croats who want to visit Vietnam. Take the chance, we’ve prepared this article to share with you valuable information about the process.
- Besides a Vietnam visa, your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Travelers need to to show the onward ticket when coming to Vietnam on the visa exemption.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport can be exempted or have to pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
- Travelers who arrive at Phu Quoc directly from a third country, or from airports in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, can stay in this island without a visa for up to 30 days.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
How to apply for a visa?
Croats need a visa that is provided in three ways. The first, through the Vietnam Embassy in Hungary or the country that has presented by this office. The second is getting a visa on arrival airport (VOA) and the last one is E-Visa.
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy in Hungary
Vietnam Embassy from Hungary is the closest one to Croatia.
Address: 1146 Budapest, XIV.Kerület Thököly u.41
Tel: (+361) 342-5583 or 342-9922 or 343-0963
Working Time: from Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 17:00pm.
The Embassy closes on Vietnam and Hungary public holidays.
Please contact directly to the Embassy/Consulate for visa procedures and fees. Also, applicants may need to spend extra for transportation, delivering service, expedited service (if any)…
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival
The easiest way to get a Vietnam visa from Croatia is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill out the secure application form
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…). That’s all.
Also, there is the sample of the visa on arrival airport fee (provided by Viet Dream Travel).
The standard processing time is 3 working days and visa expedited service is always available.
The E-visa is valid for only 30 days with a single entry. Also, it takes 3 – 4 working days to get the result.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Croats, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Leave a Reply