Emirati citizens need a visa in order to enter Vietnam for any purpose. Besides a valid visa, travelers need to acknowledge some other things such as:
- Your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Travelers need to to show the onward ticket when coming to Vietnam on the visa exemption.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport can be exempted or have to pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
- Travelers who arrive at Phu Quoc directly from a third country, or from airports in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, can stay on this island without a visa for up to 30 days.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
How to apply for a Vietnam visa?
1. Vietnam visa at the embassy
There is currently the 01 Vietnam Embassy office in UAE. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Below is the contact information for the office.
Villa 101&102, Street 27, Sector 24, Al Mushrif Area, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Tel : +97124496710 – Fax: +97124496730
WORKING TIME: Sunday – Thursday: 10.00 am – 14.00 pm
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and UAE public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday are usually taken instead.
2. E- visa
The E-visa is valid for only 30 days with a single entry. Also, it takes 3 – 4 working days to get the result and visa expedited service is not work for this case.
3. Vietnam Visa on arrival airport
Vietnam visa on arrival airport is the best option for applicants from this country. You can choose to apply for a visa valid for 1 or 3 months, for tourist or business purposes. There are only 03 simple steps that need to complete as below:
- Fill out the secure application form
- Receive an approval visa letter via email.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
Note: Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance at the Embassy or apply for the E-visa.
After all, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions Vietnam visa requirements for UAE citizens via:
Hotline/Whatsapp/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338