Emirati citizens need a visa in order to enter Vietnam for any purpose.
To be allowed to enter Vietnam, in addition to Visa, you need to meet 02 subject to the following conditions:
- UAE passport is valid for 6 months (at least) from the date you enter Vietnam
- UAE passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to apply for a Vietnam visa?
1. Vietnam visa at the embassy
You can directly contact the Vietnamese Embassy in the UAE (if you are living in the United Arab Emirates), or in a country where you are settling before coming to Vietnam.
To apply for a Vietnam Visa, you must prepare the necessary documents:
- A visa application form filled in with your information, printed, and attached with your photo and your markings.
- Your original passport
- Invitation letter from Vietnam (in case you want to apply for a business visa)
- Other necessary documents at the request of the Embassy.
You should contact the Embassy directly to ask for more detailed information to have the best preparation, to avoid having to come back many times.
There is currently the 01 Vietnam Embassy office in UAE. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Below is the contact information for the office.
Villa 101&102, Street 27, Sector 24, Al Mushrif Area, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Tel : +97124496710 – Fax: +97124496730
WORKING TIME: Sunday – Thursday: 10.00 am – 14.00 pm
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and UAE public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday are usually taken instead.
2. E- visa
The E-visa is valid for only 30 days with a single entry. Also, it takes 3 – 4 working days to get the result and visa expedited service is not work for this case.
3. Vietnam Visa on arrival airport
Vietnam visa on arrival airport is the best option for applicants from this country. You can choose to apply for a visa valid for 1 or 3 months, for tourist or business purposes. There are only 03 simple steps that need to complete as below:
- Fill out the secure application form
- Receive an approval visa letter via email.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
Note: Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance at the Embassy or apply for the E-visa.
After all, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions Vietnam visa requirements for UAE citizens via: