Whether Togo visitors to Vietnam need a visa is the most asked question during the period when Vietnam has reopened tourism for interested international tourists. Especially Togo citizens have a need to travel to Vietnam.
Let’s learn with Vietdream Team how to apply for a tourist visa to enter Vietnam in this article.
Is it difficult for Togo people to apply for a Vietnam Visa?
Yes, Togo citizens will find it difficult to get a visa to Vietnam because it is on the list of countries that restrict entry to Vietnam.
However, not all Togo residents will not be able to enter Vietnam. If Bangladeshi people want to come to Vietnam for short-term tourism, they can still apply if they meet the following requirements:
- Have a long-term card or visa in a developed country
- There is an exact schedule of Tour to Vietnam
Do Togo people need a visa before entering Vietnam?
All Togo visitors before coming to Vietnam for tourism or for any other reason, need to apply for an entry visa before coming to Vietnam.
In addition to visa, to enter Vietnam, Togo visitors also need to ensure the following 02 entry conditions:
- Togo passport valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry;
- Togo passport has at least 02 blank pages.
How to get a Vietnam visa?
However, there is no Vietnam embassy in Togo so applicants from this country will have to find Vietnam embassies from surrounding countries to apply from.
Embassy of Vietnam in countries close to Togo: Nigeria.
Vietnam Visa on arrival
The easiest way to get a Vietnam visa is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill out the secure application form
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…). That’s all.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Togo citizens, please contact us via: