Vietnam is a beautiful country with a lot of cultures to be absorbed. Even of the changes over the years and the effect of foreign cultures, the Vietnamese still maintain the cultural features such as ancestor worship, respect for the family values, traditional festivals & costumes, etc. The country has been attracting many tourists especially Uzbekistan citizens. But the visa is a barrier as its the first requirement for Uzbekistani who wants to visit Vietnam.
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
There is currently the 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Uzbekistan. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy / Consulate. Below is the contact information for this Embassy.
Address: Rashidov Str-100, Tashkent-700084, Uzbekistan
WORKING TIME: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 17:30 p.m
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Uzbekistan public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday are usually taken instead.
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival airport
Vietnam visa on arrival airport is the best option for applicants from this country. You can choose to apply for a visa valid for 1 or 3 months, for tourist or business purposes. There are only 03 simple steps that need to complete as below:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Receive an approval visa letter email after the progressing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
Here is the sample fee of the visa on arrival airport.
Besides a Vietnam visa:
- Your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport have to apply and pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
Note: Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
After all, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions Vietnam visa requirements for Uzbekistan citizens via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338