There is currently 01 Vietnam Consulate office in Minsk, Belarus. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy / Consulate. Below is the contact information for this Consulate.
Address: 220040 Minsk, Mozajskovo 3
General line : +375-17-2473879
Fax : +375-17-2473879
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
WORKING TIME: Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
The Consulate does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Belarus public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday is usually taken instead.
|Public holidays of Vietnam||Public holidays of Belarus|
|– New Year’s Day – January 1|
– Vietnamese New Year – From last day of the last lunar month to 5th day of the first lunar month.
– Hung Kings Commemorations – 10th day of the 3rd lunar month
– Day of Southern Liberation for National Reunification – April 30
– International Labour Day – May 1
– National Day – September 2
|– New Year – 1 January|
– Orthodox Christmas 7 January
– Women’s Day – 8 March
– Radonitsa – 9th day after Orthodox Easter
– Labour Day – 1 May
– Victory Day – 9 May
– Independence Day – 3 July
– October Revolution Day – 7 November
– Catholic Christmas – 25 December
Belarusian citizens can apply for a Vietnam visa in 2 different ways:
1. Apply for a visa in person at the Vietnam Consulate In Belarus. Please contact the consulate to inquire about the availability of other types of visa.
2. Apply online for a visa on arrival (VOA) to Vietnam from Belarus. (Note: this way is available for traveling to Vietnam by air only).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org