There is currently 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Budapest, Hungary. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy / Consulate. Below is the contact information for this Embassy.
Address: 1146 Budapest, XIV.Kerület Thököly u.41
General line: (+361) 342-5583, 342-9922, 343-0963
Fax: (+361) 352-8798
1. Office of the Embassy:
Working hours: From Monday to Friday (Weekly)
– Morning: 8h00 – 12h00
– Afternoon: 13h30 – 17h00
2. Consular/Visa Section:
Working hours: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday:
– From: 8h30 am – 12h00 pm.
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Hungary public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday is usually taken instead.
|Public holidays of Vietnam||Public holidays of Hungary|
|– New Year’s Day – January 1
– Vietnamese New Year – From last day of the last lunar month to 5th day of the first lunar month.
– Hung Kings Commemorations – 10th day of the 3rd lunar month
– Day of Southern Liberation for National Reunification – April 30
– International Labour Day – May 1
– National Day – September 2
|– New Year’s Day – 1 January- National Day – 15 March
– Good Friday – Moveable
– Easter Monday – Moveable
– Labour Day – 1 May
– Pentecost Monday – Moveable
– State Foundation Day – 20 August
– National Day – 23 October
– All Saints Day – 1 November
– Christmas – 25 December
– Second Day of Christmas – 26 December
Hungarian can apply for a Vietnam visa in 2 different ways:
1. Apply for a visa in person at the Vietnam Embassy In Hungary. Please contact the embassy to inquire about the availability of other types of visa.
2. Apply online for a visa on arrival (VOA) to Vietnam from Hungary. (Note: this way is available for traveling to Vietnam by air only).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com