French Polynesia citizens and foreign travelers, who need a Vietnam visa can apply for a visa online then submit the result and get a visa stamp upon arrival airport in Vietnam. It’s a Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA). This is the fastest and cheapest way to get a Vietnam visa.
Vietnam Visa on arrival
In order to get a visa on arrival, applicants need to follow 3 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the Vietnam visa application form.
- Receive the visa approval letter via email after progressing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it at “Landing visa office” after arriving at Vietnam International airport (Ha Noi/Ho Chi Minh/Da Nang/Nha Trang…) to get a full stamp into your passport. That’s all.
How to fill in the Vietnam Visa application form online?
In the first place, you need a tablet, laptop, computer, or smartphone with an internet connection then follow the information below to fill in the form:
- Full of your name detail exactly on the passport: first, middle and last name.
- Date of birth: follow the format on the form will be DD/MM/YY.
- Nationality (present): same on the passport that you are using to enter Vietnam.
- Passport number: check the exact date as shown on the passport, and check the date of expiry.
- Arrival time: applicants must fill-in the suitable Date of Arrival or proposed dates of entry. With this registered entry date on the Vietnam visa approval letter, you can then choose to enter Vietnam on or later BUT not earlier than the approved date.
- Type of visa requires (single/double/multiple).
- The purpose of the entry (tourist or business).
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival cost?
There are 02 types of fees you have to pay:
The first is the service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department. And the second is the stamping fee pays to Immigration Officers on arrival airport to get a visa stamp into your passport.
The standard visa processing time is 3 working days and visa expedited Service is available.
Importantly, the visa on arrival WORKS on the weekends, both Vietnam and French Polynesia public holidays.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa on arrival for French Polynesia citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsapp/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338