Traveling for business reasons is very common these days. International partnerships are just as common, which is why the need for a business visa has increased these past few years. Luckily, there are countries such as Vietnam that make the process very simple. Until recently you had to go to the Vietnam consulate and apply for a visa, now you can do all that from home or the office with our services.
How to get a Vietnam business visa:
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
Until now, there is no Vietnam Embassy in French Polynesia or any Vietnam representative office located in this country so you can’t apply for your Vietnam visa from this office. Also, please contact the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate, where you decide to apply for a visa, for more details about their requirements and fees.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival
French Polynesia passport holders and foreign applicants can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after progressing time.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang city…
Important note: Visa on arrival online works only at the Vietnam international airports. If you enter Vietnam via a seaport or borderland, you have to get a visa stamp onto your passport in advance.
How much does it cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
- The service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- The stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get a visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about a Vietnam Business visa in French Polynesia via:
Hotline/Whatsapp/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338