The visa is a barrier as its the first requirement for the Montserrat citizens who want to visit Vietnam. Take the chance, we’ve prepared this article to share with you valuable information about the process.
How you can get a Vietnam tourist visa from Montserrat
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
Until now, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Montserrat or any Vietnam representative office located in this country so you can’t apply for your Vietnam visa from here. Also, please contact the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate, where you decide to apply for a visa, about their requirements and fees.
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival airport
Vietnam visa on arrival airport is the best option for applicants from this country. You can choose to apply for a visa valid for 1 or 3 months, for tourist or business purposes. There are only 03 simple steps that need to complete as below:
- Fill out the secure application form
- Receive an approval visa letter via email after the progressing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
Besides a Vietnam visa:
- Your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport have to apply and pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
- Note: Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. A Visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
It takes around 03 working days to make a visa and emergency visa service is available for travelers who need a visa on at the last minutes, on weekends or public holidays in both countries.
After all, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about Vietnam tourist visa from Montserrat via.
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338