Travelers who NEED a visa to Vietnam in Thailand, can apply for a visa at the local Embassy or apply for a visa on arrival online. Also, before going to Vietnam, you have to check about the passport validity. It must be valid over 6 months.
1. Apply at the local Embassy/Consulate
Here is the address of the Vietnamese Consulate and Embassy in Thailand.
- The Consulate of Vietnam in Khonkaen: 65/6 Chatapadung, Khonkaen.
- The Embassy of Vietnam in Bangkok: 83/1 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok.
Working time: Monday – Friday: 8.30 – 12:00 pm; 14:00 – 17:30 pm
The Vietnam Embassy and Consulate are closed in both Vietnam and Thailand Public holidays.
2. Visa on arrival online
Another way for travelers who living far away or do not want to visit the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate is applying for a visa on arrival airport online. On this way, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Be received the visa approval letter within 3 working days.
- Print out the letter and submit it on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport. That’s it!
Click here for more detail about how to apply.
3. How much does it cost?
Here is the sample of visa on arrival fee for applicants in Thailand:
If you have any questions about how to get a visa to Vietnam from Thailand, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338