Vietnam is a country that attracting many tourists from the Europe to come for work, travel and business and especially Ukrainians. But the visa is a barrier as its the first requirement for Ukrainian citizens who want to visit Vietnam. Take the chance, we’ve prepared this article to share with you valuable information about the process.
Ukrainians need a visa to visit Vietnam?
Yes, Ukrainians are required to apply for valid visas to enter Vietnam for tourism and business purposes and meet the entry requirements:
- Your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Travelers need to to show the onward ticket when coming to Vietnam with the visa exemption.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport can be exempted or have to pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
- Travelers who arrive at Phu Quoc directly from a third country, or from airports in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, can stay in this island without a visa for up to 30 days.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
Ukrainians also need to have a visa that are provided through two ways. The first is applying through the Vietnam Embassy in Ukraine and second is getting a visa on arrival airport (VOA) which something we can help you with.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy in Ukraine.
Here are the contact details of the Embassy.
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival
Another way to get a Vietnam visa from Ukraine is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure application form
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…). That’s it!
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does it cost?
The standard processing time is 3 working days and visa expedited service is always available.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Ukrainians and please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338