At this time, there are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam business visa in Tokyo. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate or visa on arrival airport. This post was created for Japanese passport holders or foreign residents, travelers who need a business/working visa to Vietnam from Japan.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Consulate
Here are the contact details of the Vietnam Consulate in Tokyo.
Address: Tokyo, 151-0062, Shibuya-ku, Motoyoyogi-cho, 50-11.
Tel: (813) 3466-3313; 3466-3311; 3466-3314.
Working times: from Monday to Friday (except Vietnamese and Japanese national holidays).
– Morning: from 9h to 12h (Monday only: from 10h30 to 12h)
– Afternoon: from 14h to 17h
Importantly, you should contact directly to the Consulate about business visa procedures and fees.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival online
Japanese passport holders and foreign residents can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Consulate in Tokyo. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email
- Submit the letter and get a visa stamp upon arrival airport in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang city.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
- Visa on arrival online works only at the Vietnam international airports. If you enter to Vietnam via a seaport or borderland, you have to get a visa stamp onto your passport in advance.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does it cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Here is the sample of the Vietnam business visa on arrival fees (provided by Viet Dream Travel).
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days. And expedited visa service is available. (Click here for more detail).
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Tokyo via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Leave a Reply