The procedure to apply for a Vietnam visa for Slovak citizens is not easy. For how to apply for an e-visa online or apply at the embassy, it is necessary to prepare complete and thorough documents so as not to be refused. visa. If you feel the procedure is complicated, the process is cumbersome, you do not know what to prepare. Please refer to the procedure to apply for a visa to Vietnam for Slovak people below.
- Original passport with at least 1 blank page and valid for at least 30 days from the date of entry into Vietnam.
- Visa application form.
- 1 picture 4×6 cm.
- Photocopy of the first and last sheets of your passport.
- Round-trip airfare or to a third country.
- Account statement for at least 3 months. Acceptable balance: VND 50,000,000.
How to get a tourist visa to Vietnam?
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
The Embassy is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, both Vietnamese and Slovak public holidays.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport
The best way to get a Vietnam tourist visa form Slovakia is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Submit the letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. The visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The standard processing time is 3 working days and visa expedited service is always available.
Furthermore, the tourist visa on arrival airport works on the weekend and public holidays in both countries. And if you want to spend more time in this country, the visa extension or renewal service is available for you.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa from Slovakia via: