Vietnam is a beautiful country with a lot of cultures to be absorbed. Even of the changes over the years and the effect of foreign cultures, the Vietnamese still maintain the cultural features such as ancestor worship, respect for the family values, traditional festivals & costumes, etc. The country has been attracting many tourists from the Europe especially Portuguese citizens. But the visa is a barrier as its the first requirement for Portuguese who want to visit Vietnam.
How many ways that you can get a tourist visa from Portugal to Vietnam ?
There are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam tourist visa in Portugal. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy or visa on arrival online with our services at home.
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
Because Vietnam embassy in Portugal haven’t appeared yet so you have to travel to the closest country in Europe to apply for a Vietnam visa and Spain is the one you should looking for.
Address: Calle Segre No5, 28002 Madrid.
It should be noted, the Embassy is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, both Vietnam and public holidays of Spain
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport online
The best way to get a Vietnam tourist visa form Portugal is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form online
- Receive a pre-arranged visa letter via email
- Get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Here is the sample of a Vietnam tourist visa fees:
Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend, both Vietnam and Portugal public holidays. Also, expedited visa service is available. (Click here for more detail).
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa from Portugal via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Leave a Reply