Not only South African citizens, but any foreign travelers who want to enter Vietnam need a valid visa, except for some exemption cases. Currently, there are 02 ways for South African citizens to apply for a Vietnam visa. Depending on your plan, location, you can figure out and choose the best way to obtain a Vietnam visa.
1. Apply at the Vietnamese Consulate:
Information of Vietnamese Consulate in South Africa:
Address: 87 Brooks St., Brooklyn, Pretoria, South Africa
Telephone: +27 (0)12 362 8119
Fax: +27 (0) 12 342 8441
Working hours: 8:00 Am – 12:00 Pm.
- Submit your original passport (valid for at least 6 months beyond arrival time to Vietnam)
- 2 photos of passport standard size
- Cash for stamping fee (please call to the Consulate to check as it depends on type of visa that you want to apply)
- Hotel booking and a return flight ticket
Processing time: 5 working days after you have submit all requirements.
The Vietnamese Consulate DO NOT WORK on the Vietnam and South African Public Holiday and weekend.
2. Apply for a visa on arrival
This is the most popular way to get a visa to Vietnam. It’s suitable for those who live far away from the Vietnamese Consulate. Moreover, you just need to complete only 3 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa application form online.
- Receive the visa approval letter via email within 3 working days or less.
- Submit the letter to get the visa stamp on arrival airport in Vietnam.
Click here for more detail about Visa On Arrival.
The standard processing time for the visa on arrival is 3 working days.
Travelers who need a visa to Vietnam on the weekend or Vietnam Public Holiday can apply with Emergency services, you will be received the visa within 45 minutes.
Also, here is a sample fee of visa on arrival:
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about how to apply for a Vietnam visa for South African citizens via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Leave a Reply