Vietnam is a beautiful country with a lot of cultures. Even of the changes over the years and the effect of foreign cultures, the Vietnamese still maintain the cultural features such as ancestor worship, respect for the family values, traditional festivals & costumes, etc. The country has been attracting many tourists from the Africa especially Central African Republic citizens. But the visa is a barrier as its the first requirement to visit Vietnam.
How to get a tourist visa?
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
With this application, the citizens of Central Africa Republic needs to go to the Vietnamese Embassy in Central Africa Republic or any Vietnamese embassy/consulate abroad to apply for a visa and receive a Vietnam visa.
The basic set of documents needed to apply for a Vietnam visa at the Embassy includes:
- Vietnam visa application form, hard copy, filled out, photo stamped and signed;
- Original passport;
- Invitation letter from Vietnam (if you want to apply for a work visa);
- Other documents at the request of the Embassy.
Applicants should contact the Embassy directly in advance to ask for detailed information to prepare the best application, to avoid having to travel many times.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport
As a citizen of Central Africa Republic, if you enter Vietnam at one of Vietnam’s international airports, we recommend that you apply for a visa at the airport (VOA) because this is considered a simple and convenient way to apply. most beneficial.
In this way, you only need to contact Vietdream Team, provide information and be supported in processing visa approval documents (also known as entry permits). You will then receive this dispatch via email, and finally you will be stamped with a visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam airport.
In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Submit the letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. The visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
It takes around 3 working to make a visa and emergency visa service is available for travelers who need a visa on the weekend and public holidays in both countries.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa from Central Africa Republic via: