Traveling for business reasons is very common these days. International partnerships are just as common, which is why the need for a business visa has increased these past few years. Luckily, there are countries such as Vietnam that make the process very simple. Until recently you had to go to the Vietnam consulate and apply for a visa, now you can do all that from home or the office with our services.
At this time, there are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam business visa from Austria. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy or visa on arrival.
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
Address: Felix Mottl – Strasse 20, 1190 Vienna, Austria
Working Time: Monday – Friday from 9.00 am to 17.00 pm
The Embassy is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, both Vietnamese and Austrian public holidays.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival online
Austrians and foreigner applicants can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure application form and make a payment.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang city.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
- Visa on arrival works only at the Vietnam international airports.
- If you enter to Vietnam via a seaport or borderland, you have to get a visa stamp onto your passport in advance.
How much does it cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport:
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Here is the sample of the business visa on arrival airport fees (provided by Viet Dream Travel).
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page. The standard processing time is 3 working days. And expedited visa service is available.
And if you want to spend more time in this country, the visa extension or renewal service is available for you.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Austria via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply