Vietnam is a new destination for entrepreneurs around the world. This country has a lot of economic potential and trade cooperation with Vietnam will open up many opportunities for business development. Therefore, applying for a business visa is necessary for entrepreneurs to be able to carry out business activities in Vietnam. In this article, we will give important information about applying for a business visa to Vietnam from Niger.
At this time, there are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam business visa from Niger. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy or visa online.
List of contents
1. Apply for a visa at Vietnam Embassy
Until now, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Niger or any Vietnam representative office located in this country. To apply for a business visa to Vietnam, applicants from Niger need to follow the regulations and procedures of the Vietnamese Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria which is the closet Vietnam Embassy from Niger.
Here are the steps to apply for a business visa to Vietnam from Nigeria:
To be able to apply for a business visa to Vietnam, entrepreneurs need to register a company operating or apply for a job in Vietnam.
After choosing a company registered in Vietnam or getting a job offer, applicants need to prepare the following documents to apply for a business visa to Vietnam:
- Company registration documents in Vietnam.
- Company operating license in Vietnam.
- Tax registration certificate of the company in Vietnam.
- Invitation letter from business partner in Vietnam.
- Commercial contract between two parties.
- Original valid passport.
- Working contract
- Invitation letter from the company in Vietnam
Submit all of this requirements to the Embassy with visa fee and wait for processing times. Normally, it takes 5 – 7 working days to get a result.
2. Vietnam Business visa on online
Nigerien passport holders and foreign applicants can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Receive a pre-arranged visa letter via email
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang city.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
- Visa on arrival online works only at the Vietnam international airports. If you enter to Vietnam via a seaport or borderland, you have to get a visa stamp onto your passport in advance.
How much does Vietnam business visa from Niger?
Applicants who apply for a visa at Vietnam Embassy aboard, please contact directly to the office to get confirmation about visa fees.
For the visa online, applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page at Vietnam visa fees.
The standard processing time is 5-7 working days. And urgent visa service is available which can help you get a visa letter within 2 – 3 working days.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Niger via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338