If you are planning to engage in commercial activities or working in Vietnam from Uzbekistan, applying for a business visa is extremely important. In this article, we will answer your questions related to procedures for applying for a Vietnam business visa from Uzbekistan.
List of contents
How many ways you can get a Vietnam business visa from Uzbekistan?
1. Apply for a Vietnam at Embassy
There is currently 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Uzbekistan. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy / Consulate. Below is the contact information for this Embassy.
WORKING TIME: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 17:30 p.m
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Uzbekistan public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday is usually taken instead.
To apply for a Vietnam business visa from Uzbekistan, you need to meet the following conditions:
Incase your’re partner with a business in Vietnam.
- Possesses a complete business profile.
- Have a trading partner in Vietnam and have signed a commercial contract.
- Have enough financial resources to pay for activities during your stay in Vietnam.
In addition, you also need to prepare some of the following documents:
- Invitation letter from trading partner in Vietnam.
- Passport valid for more than 6 months.
- Latest passport photo (3×4 or 4×6).
- Receipt of visa application fee payment.
Incase you’re a worker or looking for a job, you have to submit: passport, invitation visa letter, visa fee to the embassy.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival
Uzbekistan citizens and foreign applicants can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure application form and make a payment.
- Receive an approval visa letter email after progressing time
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang city.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
- Visa on arrival online works only at the Vietnam international airports. If you enter Vietnam via a seaport or borderland, you have to get a visa stamp onto your passport in advance or apply for Vietnam Evisa.
How much does Vietnam business visa from Uzbekistan?
For applicants who apply visa at the Vietnam Embassy, please call to the office to check about their visa fee.
For visa online, applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
The first service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department and the second is stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page at Vietnam visa fees.
The standard processing time is 5 – 7 working days. And urgent visa service is available.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Uzbekistan via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338