There are currently 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Below is the contact information for these offices.
Address: No.4, Persiaran Stonor 50450, Kualar Lumpur
Phone: 2148 4534
Fax: (603) 2148 4534; Consular: 2148 4036
Working time: Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 17.00 pm, Monday through Friday.
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Malaysia public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday is usually taken instead.
|Public holidays of Vietnam||Public holidays of Malaysia|
|– New Year’s Day – January 1|
– Vietnamese New Year – From last day of the last lunar month to 5th day of the first lunar month.
– Hung Kings Commemorations – 10th day of the 3rd lunar month
– Reunification Day – April 30
– International Labour Day – May 1
– National Day – September 2
|– Chinese New Year – 1st and 2nd days of the first lunar month|
– Labour Day – May 1
– Wesak Day – First full moon in May
– Eid al-Fitr – Syawal 1 and 2
– Yang di-Pertuan Agong’s Birthday/King’s Birthday – 1st Saturday of June
– First day of Muharram – Muharram 1
– National Day/Merdeka Day – August 31
– Malaysia Day – September 16
– Muhammad’s Birthday – Rabiulawal 12
– Christmas – December 25
Malaysian citizens can apply for a Vietnam visa in 2 different ways:
1. Apply for a visa in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Malaysia. Please contact the consulate to inquire about the availability of other types of visa.
2. Apply online for a visa on arrival (VOA) to Vietnam from Malaysia. (Note: this way is available for traveling to Vietnam by air only).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org