Currently, there are 2 ways to get a Vietnam visa in Copenhagen. You can choose to apply either at the local Embassy or apply for a visa on arrival airport.
- Besides a Vietnam visa, your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrival time.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
- An onward ticket may need to prepare and show at check-in point.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy in Copenhagen.
Here are the contact details of the Embassy.
Address: Bernstorffsvej 30C, 2900 Hellerup, Copenhagen.
Telephone: +45 39 18 26 29
Fax: + 45 39 18 41 71
Working time: Monday – Friday: 10.00 am – 13.00 pm
Please contact directly to the Office for the visa procedure and fees.
It should be noted, the Embassy is CLOSED on both Vietnam and Denmark public holidays.
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival
Another way to get a Vietnam visa from Denmark is applying for a Visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply for a visa online by secure application form
- Receive a visa approval letter via email.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
For more detail about how to apply for a visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival airport cost?
Travelers who apply for the visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
It takes 03 working days to make a visa approval letter. Also, expedited visa service is available.
Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend and public holidays in both Vietnam and Denmark.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam visa in Copenhagen via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338