Currently, Denmark is on the list of countries with a 15-day unilateral visa exemption from Vietnam. However, many people who plan to stay or move in and out of Vietnam for more than 15 days are required to apply for a visa according to regulations. So, how to apply for a Vietnam visa for Danish people, please refer to the following.
At this time, there are 3 ways to get a Vietnam tourist visa in Denmark. You can choose either to apply at the local Embassy or visa on arrival airport. and e-Visa This post was created for:
- Danish citizens who want to visit Vietnam for more than 15 days.
- Foreign residents or travelers who NEED a tourist/holiday visa to Vietnam.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here are the contact details of the Embassy.
Address: Bernstorffsvej 30C, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark.
Telephone: +45 39 18 26 29
Fax: + 45 39 18 41 71
Working time: Monday – Friday: 10.00 am – 13.00 pm. The Vietnam Embassy is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and during Viet Nam and Denmark holidays.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport online
Another way to get a Vietnam tourist visa is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form online
- Receive a visa approval letter via email
- Print out and submit the letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to temporary stay of 30 days. Visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
The fact that foreigners apply for a visa and receive a visa at the airport is considered the most convenient, fast and economical form of applying for a Vietnam visa.
To apply for a Vietnam e-visa (evisa), you can access the website of the Vietnam Immigration Portal,
the e-visa page: https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/web/guest/trang-chu-ttdt and complete the information following the instructions on the website.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa from Denmark via: