Danish passport holders and foreign residents, travelers, who NEED a visa to Vietnam from Denmark, can apply for a visa online then submit the result and get a visa stamp upon arrival airport in Vietnam. This is the fasted and cheapest way to get a Vietnam visa.
How to get a Vietnam Visa on arrival airport form Denmark?
Applicants need to follow 3 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the Vietnam visa application form online.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email.
- Print out the letter and submit it at “Landing visa office” after arriving at Vietnam International airport (Ha Noi/Ho Chi Minh/Da Nang/Nha Trang…) to get a full stamp into your passport.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How to fill in the Vietnam Visa application form online?
First, you need a tablet, laptop, computer or smartphone with an internet connection. Following is required information to fill in the form:
- Full of your name detail exactly on the passport: first, middle and last name.
- Date of birth: follow the format on the form will be DD/MM/YY.
- Nationality (present): same on the passport that you are using to enter Vietnam.
- Passport number: check the exact date as shown on the passport, and check the date of expiry.
- Arrival time: applicants must fill-in the suitable Date of Arrival or proposed dates of entry. With this registered entry date on the Vietnam visa approval letter, you can then choose to enter Vietnam on or later BUT not earlier than the approved date.
- Type of visa requires (single/double/multiple).
- The purpose of the entry (tourist or business).
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival cost?
There are 02 types of fees you have to pay:
- Service fee: pays for us to handle your visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pays to Immigration Officers on arrival airport to get visa stamp into your passport.
Here is the sample of visa on arrival fee for applicants in Denmark:
The standard visa processing time is 3 working days and visa expedited service is available.
Importantly, the visa on arrival work on the weekend, both Vietnam and German public holidays.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa on arrival from Denmark, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply