Traveling for business reasons is very common these days. International partnerships are just as common, which is why the need for a business visa has increased these past few years. Luckily, there are countries such as Vietnam that make the process very simple. Until recently you had to go to the Vietnam consulate and apply for a visa, now you can do all that from home or the office with our services.
At this time, there are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam business visa from Turkey. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy or visa on arrival (VOA).
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
There is currently the 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Turkey. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy / Consulate. Below is the contact information for this Embassy.
Address: 414 Sokak, No: 14, Birlik Mahallesi, 06610 Çankaya, Ankara.
Tel: + 90 (312) 446 8049 – Fax: + 90 (312) 446 5623
Consular section: firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKING TIME: Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 17.00 pm
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Turkey public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday are usually taken instead.
2. Visa on arrival airport
The best way to get a Vietnam business visa form Turkey is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure application form.
- Receive visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Submit the letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a business visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
It takes around 03 working days to make a visa and urgent visa service is available. Also, the visa extension or renewal service can help when you need to spend more time in this country
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam business visa from Turkey via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply