There is currently 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Saudi Arabia. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Below is the contact information for the office.
Address: Villa 11B, Al-Safah Street, Al-Rayyan District, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Direct line: +966-1-4547887 or +966 -1-4569756
- SUNDAY: 11.00 – 14.00
- MONDAY – THURSDAY: 09.00 – 14.00
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Saudi Arabia public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday is usually taken instead.
|Public holidays of Vietnam||Public holidays of Saudi Arabia|
|– New Year’s Day – January 1|
– Vietnamese New Year – From last day of the last lunar month to 5th day of the first lunar month.
– Hung Kings Commemorations – 10th day of the 3rd lunar month
– Reunification Day – April 30
– International Labour Day – May 1
– National Day – September 2
|– The Feast of the End of Ramadan – 1-3 Shawwal|
– The Feast of the End of Hajj – 9-12 Dhul-Hijjah
– Saudi National Day (Unification of the Kingdom) – September 23
Saudi citizens can apply for a Vietnam visa in 2 different ways:
1. Apply for a visa in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Saudi Arabia. Please contact the office to inquire about the availability of other types of visa.
2. Apply online for a visa on arrival (VOA) to Vietnam from Saudi Arabia. (Note: this way is available for traveling to Vietnam by air only).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org